Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Posting Time Is Here Again

Well, before I move ahead to the next lesson on Flickr, I thought I would give myself a review of the intricacies of blog posting. I did go through Flickr and look at some pictures, but after you've seen a few pictures, you know it's time to move on to the next step, which I am afraid will entail bumping into an instruction that will not be fully explained, which will mean I will have to try and fail at one thing and then another and then ask someone else if they think they can figure it out, and then finally getting it figured out and congratulating myself on plowing through a challenge which could have been avoided with better instructions. I guess it's like thinking of being in a war as a teaching experience while at the same time knowing we would all just be better off without it. Well, today is post day. Tomorrow I look again at the Flickr instructions and see if they make much sense. Later.

No comments: