Friday, October 19, 2007

If it isn't one thing, it's another.

Every day I am learning something new in this excursion into the wonderful world of Web 2.0. (Can't wait for Web 3.0.) This morning I played with Flickr for the first time. Then I added a few features to this blog. It took several tries just to get in, and I had to get my password changed and fail to log in several times under several user names until succeeding by typing in exactly the same thing I had typed in before and failed. Or so I think. This is going to take some getting used to. Being used to things is easy. Stumbling and falling is not. I am going to stop this now.

2 comments:

George W. said...

George W. does not like your poll. WE ARE WATCHING. WE ARE LISTENING. WE WILL LAUNCH INVESTIGATIONS. WE WILL HAVE MIKE BISHOP CUT YOUR FUNDING SO DEEP YOU'LL NEVER WASTE TAX PAYER MONIES ON FOOLISHNESS LIKE BLOGS, POLLS, AND WEB 2.0 EVER AGAIN! NOW GET BACK TO REAL LIBRARY WORK!

litmaster said...

That last sentence must have been Laura's input.