Monday, November 19, 2007

A New Purpose

One of the first things my freshman English professor told us was "Write to be read." Well, sure, sometimes writing things intended for no one can be therapeutic, but blogging things intended for no one is just a total waste of time. So I've decided to put this blog to some use. Whenever I get a real interesting reference question that causes me to be creative and use some interesting resources, I will record the process here for my colleagues. It will enable them to be aware of resources they may not have used before. This should be fun and educational for all five or six of us, don't you think? What better way to spend the few free moments we have while on duty than to log in to fadeproofjazz.blogspot.com and explore the fountain of goodies flowing before us? Have a wonderful day, keep your feet on the ground, reach for the stars, and stay tuned!

No comments: